Unchain Our Children is a non-profit organization that endeavors to assist in the combat against child prostitution, child abuse, and other violations on human rights.
We operate by means of direct intervention, recovery of missing and exploited children, counseling of individuals at risk and conducting initiatives to lower the current occurring incidences of abuse/exploitation.
SUPPORT OUR CAUSE
Donations can be made to the following account (Registered Non-profit: 2016/296796/08):
Name of Entity: Unchain Our Children NPC
Account Number: 62633208568
Branch Code: 252-145
NATIONAL CRISIS LINE
We now have additional resources and team members assisting in the areas of Empangeni and Richards Bay.
We are grateful to all the individuals involved and the support of our followers and benefactors!
If you need our help, please don’t hesitate to contact us on this WhatsApp.
Our National Crisis Line Number is 067 323 7116
Dark Horse Protection Services has seconded a dedicated extraction team that strives on a daily basis to make a difference in the continuous struggle against Human Trafficking, Gender-based Violence, Drugs and Drug Abuse, Missing Persons and other Crimes against Humanity.
The GUARDIANS are a well trained and disciplined team who operate under the banner of Unchain Our Children as an extraction team and in a supporting protection roll for investigation officers in law enforcement when operational in the field.
Pretoria Donation Drop-Off Points
Support Badge AND QR CODE
Get your support badge here! Click on the button and find your option to download under the arrow. NOTE. The image is too small to share.
We are official role players in the Counter Human Trafficking field
Care Protect Invest South Africa
RECENT SUCCESS STORIES
Unchain Our Children Reached Out To New Beginningz In A Collaboration Effort To Support Abused And Abandoned Babies & Toddlers
Unchain Our Children Operatives’ Quick Intervention Prevented Young Woman From Becoming Another Human Trafficking Statistic
South Africa: What Are Sexual Offence Crimes?
The Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act 32 of 2007 (Sexual Offences Amendment Act or SOAA) protects any person who has experienced any of the following:
- Rape occurs when a person forces another to have sexual intercourse without their consent. This is a crime and must be reported. The SOAA also makes it a crime for a person to force another person to rape someone. This is known as compelled rape.
- Sexual assault occurs when a person sexually violates another person without their consent. This is a crime and must be reported. The SOAA also makes it a crime for a person to force another person to witness or perform sexual acts to someone. This is known as compelled sexual assault.
- Sexual grooming occurs when a person educates, introduces or prepares a child or a person living with mentally disability to perform or witness any sexual act or became sexually ready. Children are usually unaware that the person is grooming them for sexual acts because this person is often nice to the child. In most instances, after realizing the motive of the person, the child is scared to report this because the incident could have been taking place over a long period of time. This is a crime and must be reported.
- Incest occurs when people who are related and are not allowed to marry each other engage in a sexual act with each other. This is illegal even if they both agreed to do so.
- Child pornography occurs when a child is used for the purpose of publishing pornographic material.
- Child prostitution occurs when a person uses a child or any person living with mental disabilities in sexual acts for a reward or expose them to pornography.